To upload your podcast on Apple Podcasts you need to make an one-time connection with it.
After completing it, new episodes you upload, will automatically get listed to Apple Podcasts.
Basically you have to follow these steps:
- Create an Apple Id, if you don’t already have one. Make sure you verify your account (through a link sent to your email address)
- Publish at least one episode and add cover artwork to your podcast
- Log in to Podcasts Connect with your Apple Id
- Choose “New Show” from the dropdown that appears by clicking the blue “+” icon next to “Podcasts”
- Paste the RSS feed link you find on “Podcast Info” on Nightcast’s dashboard
- Stay on the page and wait for Apple to process your show’s details. Refresh the page periodically. This usually takes a couple of minutes.
- Scroll to the “Update Frequency” section and select how often you plan to upload new episodes
- Scroll to the “Content Rights” section and select one of the two options
- Scroll on top and Click “Save” and then “Publish”
- Wait a couple of days for Apple to manually review your podcast
You don’t have to follow this process ever again.
New episodes you upload on Nightcast will automatically get listed on Apple Podcasts!