You can add team members to your podcast with the following roles:
- Editor: An editor can edit your podcast settings, create and edit episodes and upload audio files.
- Audio Editor: An audio editor can upload mp3 files to your existing podcasts. Audio editors can not edit your podcast or create/edit episodes.
- Analytics: Someone with the analytics role can view your podcast's information, as well as all the analytics information for it and its episodes.
How can I create a team member for my podcast?
- Login to the Dashboard
- Navigate to your podcast's page
- Click "Team" to go to your podcast's team page
- Click the "Create Team Member" button
- Add the member's email address and select the role
- Click the "Submit" button
Before following these steps please ensure that your team member has created a free nightcast account using their email address.