How can I see my Spotify analytics?
On the Spotify for Podcasters platform you can view analytics about your episodes specifically for the listens on the the Spotify app.
If you want to see your podcast’s listens for all apps you can use the dashboard.
To view listens on Spotify:
- Head to Spotify for Podcasters
- Click “Login” on the top right
- Use your Spotify username and password
- Go to your podcasts catalog
- Click on your podcast
- See analytics for your podcast
- Click on an episode to see analytics about it.
Some of the analytics you can see:
- Episode starts
- Episode stream (listening for 60s or more)
- Audience by gender
- Audience by age